A great opportunity to do something fun and scientific as a family – a message from Ms Nakibinge
What I need from you:
– First, look at the ingredients only (see activity sheet on link http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zqfcpbk)
1. Write a prediction – How do you think you will make ice cream using these ingredients?
2. Perform the experiment – click link below and watch video for the method. TAKE A FEW PHOTOS!
3. Write a conclusion – what actually happened? Can you explain the science behind how you made ice cream? Why did this happen?
4. Write your prediction, findings and conclusion in an email with 3 pictures of your experiment
– Email all information (writing and photos) to Miss Nakibinge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to see how to make ice cream – http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zqfcpbk
Your pictures and scientific findings may be included in a “Science At Home” display in school.
You could also receive a ‘Good To Be Green’ postcard for emailing your experiment to me.